State Assemblywoman Elizabeth Wong Nude Photos Circulation



So much of talks on this subject of poor Elizabeth Wong. But a picture is worth a thousand words. And that picture is down below here. Not the best of picture for a scandal, but if you are a celebrity, even taking nap can become a scandal, if you are not careful. So here is how the story goes.....

Outspoken Bukit Lanjan assemblyman Elizabeth Wong lodged a police report at the Damansara police station Petaling Jaya on Sunday night over nude pictures and videos of her that have been circulating via MMS.

In a statement released today, Wong said that the distribution and publication of these photos/ video was a malicious attack.

Petaling jaya OCPD Asst Comm Arjunaidi Mohamed confirmed a report was lodged and that police were investigating. but he said that they don't have the pictures and they have not seen them.

Elizabeth Wong won the Bukit Lanjan seat with a majority of over 5,000, the second largest majority won by a PKR state assembly candidate in Selangor.

She was later appointed a member of the Selangor state executive council, in charge of Tourism, Consumer Affairs and the Environment. She is also the information chief of the Women’s wing of PKR and of her division Petaling Jaya Utara.

It is rumoured that the pictures may have been taken and circulated by an ex-boyfriend.

ELIZABETH WONG'S STATEMENT IN FULL

I was informed on Friday, Feb 13, 2009 by journalists from The Malay Mail that they have in their possession intimate photos of myself and that the newspaper will be publishing a story about these photographs.

I was told that some people are trying to distribute photos/ videos showing me asleep in partial nudity and also in intimate positions.

The distribution and publication of these photos/ video is a malicious attack on my personality. This constitutes a gross outrage on my modesty, a gross invasion of my privacy, and in particular the sanctity of my personal life. It is being done by unscrupulous persons to embarrass and discredit me?

I am a victim in this incident.

I have yesterday lodged a police report in relation to this matter and I will fully cooperate with the police in their investigation. I will therefore not speculate publicly about those responsible for this gross invasion of my privacy.

I have received a lot of support from my supporters, friends, colleagues and members of my constituency. I wish to thank them for their concern, support and encouragement.

My family members are standing behind me. I would like to appeal to the media to give me and my family members some breathing space in this trying time so that I can weather this huge challenge.

I will in the meantime continue to carry out my task of serving the people of Selangor faithfully.

Elizabeth Wong
Bukit Lanjan assemblyperson
Exco for Tourism, Environment and Consumer Affairs


Below is one of her pics (more coming soon)...
Powered by Blogger